ALTOROS is looking for a full-time iOS Developer to join our friendly team for helping our Client to continuously make his Product better and better 🙂
- Open-minded team player who is ready to discuss solution strategies and reach compromises;
- Successful experience in writing complicated iOS apps using Objective-C (2+ years as the minimum);
- Experience with multi-threading, RESTful APIs and performance tuning;
- Understanding of general database design concepts and practical experience with CoreData;
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of the main design patterns and ability to use them properly;
- A passion for creating great user interfaces;
- Experience with programming tools like Github, JIRA, etc;
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate+) is required;
- Familiarity with WebRTC stack for mobile is a plus.
- Democratic work schedule (Being an owl or a lark is just a matter of preference. However, we love both);
- Experienced team (80% of employees are Senior-level and higher. Everything is possible with cool team, isn’t it?);
- Business trips (Scandinavia, Europe and the USA. Become a citizen of the world);
- Affordable health insurance (Be protected against uncertainties);
- English courses (̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶);
- Comfortable office near Kuntsevshchina station;
- Tennis room and spacious kitchen (Weekly fruit delivery and other benefits);
- Regular internal/external events (Teambuilding, meetups, fun events. You will get what you want);
- Loyalty program (Rewards, discounts, care).
Altoros – the place where dream jobs come true.
Apply for your dream job.
New job – new life.