Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident (Top 20), is looking for a hands-on in-house Internet Marketer. The candidate will lead our Internet marketing team, which manages company’s online advertising activities (mainly, pay-per-click), Web resources and content for lead generation. We are looking for a highly motivated, full-time employee with proven analytical skills, creative mind, a strong interest in results-oriented data-driven digital marketing, able to inspire and lead a team of internet marketers.
• Plan, align with company strategy, and execute advertising campaigns and development of web resources for lead generation.
• Manage current campaigns basing entirely on data collected from advertising accounts and various company resources, improve the reporting
• Manage a team of internet marketers who run paid online advertising in Google AdWords, Bing, and LinkedIn Ads—focusing on measurable results (such as conversions, cost per lead, sales, etc.)
• Manage website content with a goal to improve conversion rates in collaboration with heads of tech departments, come up with new approach and ideas for testing
• Manage the process of collecting customer testimonials; collaborate with copywriters and pre-sale engineers on creating portfolio of completed projects
• Collaborate closely with company management and business development team on ways to improve the quality of leads, maintain a high level of incoming leads processing
• Collaborate with our development team/sysadmins/QA to constantly increase performance of marketing Web resources
• Investigate new successful Internet marketing strategies and tools that boost online conversions, as well as test new advertising platforms
• Excellent written and spoken English is a must (the Advanced level, C1)
• 3 years’ experience in Internet Marketing (incl. lead generation, managing paid advertising campaigns in Google Adwords)
• Experience in creating and managing web content
• Knowledge of software development technologies or past work in an IT company
• Ongoing education in an innovative company with numerous corporate events and tech meetups
• Future career opportunities in PPC, SMM, marketing, sales, website management, or other relevant spheres
• Cross-cultural experience between offices in Silicon Valley, Norway, Finland, Argentina, and Minsk
• Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence advantages (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.)
• Free coffee, tea, cookies, table tennis, parties, outdoors fun, sport activities, and much-much more in a creative and professional environment
Our ideal recruit could be either a linguistic university graduate with 2+ years’ experience in IT, or a candidate with strong Internet marketing background and proven written English (the Advanced level, C1).